Listed below are various PDF documents related to the 2011-2013 budget process, including documents related to the proposal to make UW–Madison a public authority.
Public authority/New Badger Partnership
- Principles for the New Badger Partnership as laid out by UW–Madison (Feb. 4, 2011)
- A summary of the proposed budget bill establishing UW-Madison as a public authority (Feb. 23, 2011)
- Analysis regarding the incorporation of the “Principles for the New Badger Partnership” into the governor’s proposed budget bill (Feb. 23, 2011, updated March 2, 2011)
- UW-Madison partnerships and collaborations with other UW System campuses (March 5, 2011)
The intention is that all of these partnerships, including transfers for students, will continue to exist under a public authority model.
- Overview of 2011-13 state budget and public authority status for UW-Madison. (March 28, 2011)
- UW-Madison shows commitment to collaborations, transfer agreements (March 28, 2011) UW-Madison has reached out to affirm those commitments and sent memoranda of agreement to chancellors at other UW institutions.
- Analysis compares flexibility proposals (April 1, 2011)
- Budget projections under public authority status (April 4, 2011)
General 2011-2013 budget proposal
- The state’s Budget in Brief summary (March 1, 2011)
- Campus financial detail from the Department of Administration (March 1, 2011)
- Details on the entire budget from the Department of Administration (March 1, 2011)
- The entire, 1,345-page budget bill (March 1, 2011)